For the first time in 3 years, we are making an update to our pricing model.
Based on feedback from customers, the price per-user model was not always ideal, and it acted as an adoption barrier for everviz across the organization.
In the new price per-usage model, we have included 15 users and the pricing depends on how many projects (charts, maps, layout or tables) you have in your account.
Here is how the new pricing model looks like with annual payment:
Read more on our pricing page
How will this benefit customers?
Here are a few different scenarios where you will benefit from these changes:
- You are currently a team of more than 3 members on a Team Advanced plan and you have less than 100 projects in your arsenal. You are currently paying $49+ with limitations on team size. With the new model, you will pay $49/month on an annual plan and empower more people in your organization with tools for visualizations.
- Customers with an extensive repository of projects (up to 500) and with more than 10 people in the team. You will pay $199 per month (on the annual plan) for 15 users and benefit better support options and all everviz features.
- Mid-size teams on the Team Standard plan may now include up to 15 users without worrying about an additional cost per invite and enjoy access to more features such as the new Layout feature, Password protection and our API.
- New customers getting started with everviz will become more efficient and the model allows them to grow.
- The changes will enable us to continue to provide the quality and breadth of the service.
We realize that while these meet the needs of most customers, there might be some that prefer something different. If that is you, please let me know and we will see what we can do to accommodate.
When will the new prices take effect?
When your subscription is up for renewal on or after October 20th 2020, we will move you over to the nearest of the new plans based on your number of projects at the time.
For example, if you have 150 projects at that point, you will be transferred to the business plan with 15 users included.
We want to thank you for using everviz to create and publish beautiful visualizations. 2020 has been a very special year for us as a new-venture spinoff from Highsoft. Would love to hear from you about how you are enjoying everviz and how you would make it better. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] at any time.
CEO of everviz
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is changing?
Pricing model of everviz is transitioning from a per-user to a per-usage model.
The new plans have 15 users included and give access to all everviz standard features.
Pay flat rates based on your number of projects. Start small and grow as you go.
Q: What are Projects and how are they counted?
Every chart, map, Layout or table in your account counts as one project. Deleting a project decreases the counter, and adding a new increases it. Changes or modifications on existing projects will not affect the project count.
Q: When will this happen?
This price change will take effect on your next subscription renewal on or after October 15th 2020.
Q: We are currently on an Enterprise plan. Will the new model affect us?
No, the changes only apply to customers on the Team Standard and Team Advanced plans.
Q: We currently have a nonprofit discount. Will the discount continue on new plans?
Yes, your current nonprofit discount will continue on the new plans.
Q: Nonprofit discount? How can I apply?
You can apply for a nonprofit discount on this page.
Q: Can I transfer to the new plans immediately?
Yes you can. Send us an email to [email protected] and we will help you transfer to your desired plan. If we don’t hear from you, you will be transferred automatically as described above when your subscription is up for renewal.
Q: How can I keep my existing prices for as long as possible
If you are on a monthly plan, you can go extend it to an annual plan here. The change will then take effect for next renewal a year from now. But please note that you need to do it before October 15th.
Q: Who can I talk to about this to learn more?
Please email [email protected] and we have a team standing by to answer your every question. Additionally, if you’d like to sit down to discuss in-person, we’ll be glad to schedule a meeting with you.